Here is our full warranty that is included with every Nutritower purchase:
We offer an easy one-year limited warranty. So if you have any problems during your first year with your Nutritower™ Growing System, we’ll happily repair or replace components as necessary for free.
THESE NOTIFICATIONS SHOULD BE STUDIED BEFORE ANY ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS ARE MADE.
- Indoor use only, this product is not designed for outdoor use.
- Installation of the Nutritower™ is best installed with the collaboration of a minimum of 2 persons.
- If the power supply cord is damaged please turn off the unit and call our customer service.
- Do not touch any wire or electrical components with the wet hands.
-Children should not use the nutritower™ without adult supervision.
*To reduce the risk of damage to flooring, we recommend that the Nutritower™ be placed on a floor mat.
*ALWAYS UNPLUG the Nutritower™ before conducting any maintenance, to avoid the risk of a spill or potential injury.
Misuse of the Nutritower™ can result in serious injury. DO NOT PULL ON or HANG FROM any part of this product.
WARNING - RISK OF INJURY
Wear gloves and safety glasses at all times when removing the product from a carton, installing, servicing or performing maintenance.
WARNING - RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK
*Disconnect or turn off the power before servicing or installing.
*Make all electrical and grounded connections in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) and any applicable local code requirements.
WARNING - RISK OF BURN
*Allow lamp/fixture to cool before handling. Do not touch the enclosure or light source.
*USE ONLY NUTRITOWER APPROVED replacement bulbs. Do not exceed the maximum allowed wattage marked on the product label.
* Follow all manufacturer's warnings, recommendations and restrictions.
In the case of failure due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period stated below, Nutritower Inc. will, at its option repair or replace the product. This limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product and applies only when purchased and used in a territory covered by Nutritower Inc. Proof of original purchase is required to obtain warranty service under this limited warranty.
- One-year limited warranty on pump and lighting system excluding normal wear of bulbs. - Lifetime warranty on all parts of the structure of the Nutritower™ including internal frame, cone base, top housing, columns structure and top assembly. *excludes all electronic components and 8 port water manifold
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. NUTRITOWER INC. SOLE LIABILITY, AND THE SOLE REMEDY, FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY, IS LIMITED TO NUTRITOWER INC’S REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY DEFECTIVE COMPONENT AT NUTRITOWER INC’S. SOLE OPTION. THE REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AND DISTRIBUTORS OF NUTRITOWER INC ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR MAKE ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES BINDING ON THE NUTRITOWER INC. ACCORDINGLY, ADDITIONAL STATEMENTS BY ANY SUCH PERSONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES BY NUTRITOWER INC. AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW SUCH WARRANTY LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NUTRITOWER INC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM A DEFECTIVE COMPONENT OR THE MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Service trips to deliver, pick up, or repair the product, instruct the user on proper use or correction of unauthorized repairs.
- Failure of the product to perform during power failures and interruptions.
- Damage caused by leaking of the product due to inadequate installation or misuse.
- Damage to the product caused by misuse, improper installation, abuse or improper repair including the installation of parts not authorized by NutriTower Inc.
- Damage to a product caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage or use of the consumable product not approved by NutriTower Inc.
- Damage caused by transportation and handling including scratches, dents, chips, and/or damage to the finish of your product, unless such damage is a result of defects in materials or workmanship and is reported within 2 weeks of delivery (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The increase in utility costs and additional utility expenses.
- Replacement of light bulbs, filters or any consumable parts.
- Costs associated with shipping of returned items due to the dissatisfaction of the performance of the product.